Fitness Instructor, Colombo Centre
7th February 2020
Jubilee Hall Trust is an independent sports trust in central London that operates four fitness, health and sports centres and also delivers community programmes to build healthier communities.
• To provide a welcoming and efficient environment for all members and guests
• To collect and report on user feedback
• To provide a clean and safe environment for all staff and users
• To be responsible for upholding health and safety procedures
• To conduct effective inductions and Personal Programmes for gym users
• To support all staff in contributing to a positive working environment
• Excellent customer services skills
• Open to new ideas and self development
• Ability to handle customer complaints with tact
• Good communication skills at all levels including written and oral
• Good organisational skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Knowledge of computerised member management system (ideally Legend)
• Good Word and Excel skills and general computer skills
• Awareness of health and safety
Qualifications and Experience:
• Experience in Customer Services
• Level 2 Fitness Instructor qualification
• Ability to comply with JHT DBS policy
• Level 3 personal Trainer qualification
• Experience in Health and Fitness Industry
• Experience in teaching group classes
• Group exercises qualifications eg. Les Mills, indoor cycling
• Additional specialist fitness qualifications eg. pre/post natal
• Current 1st Aid Training
Jubilee Hall Trust is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants who, though may not possess all qualities from our list of criteria, are able to embody our five values (Passionate, Inclusive, Productive, Enterprising and Supportive) and display the potential to develop into an excellent Receptionist.
We are a London Living Wage Employer, and we believe in developing all of our staff to be the best they can be. We won Small Employer of the Year at the UK Active Training Awards in November 2018 and placed in the top 25 in Great Place to Work’s Best Workplaces for 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.