19th August 2021
Website Jubilee Hall Trust
We are looking for a Fundraising Intern to assist with raising funds to support our community objectives and thus supporting Jubilee Hall Trust’s Mission Vision and Values. The Charity invests a lot of its own resources in covering 100% of the costs of its existing programmes and now seeks funding to support these going forward. We also wish to identify new communities we can work with in order to further promote the benefits of health and wellbeing and seek new funding opportunities for these also. We see fundraising as a major part of our strategy in ensuring our long term success.
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching potential corporate and major donor fundraising sources
- Researching trusts and foundations to identify available grants
- Identifying both restricted and unrestricted grants as well as philanthropists / benefactors
- Working closely with the team and partners to develop project proposals
- Taking the lead on identifying funding sources, drafting and submitting funding applications to grant-making bodies of varying sizes
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with partners
Who are you?
- A newly qualified person that wants to build a portfolio and experience
- An experienced consultant who wishes to apply knowledge in a voluntary capacity
What we need:
- Knowledge – know where to look for funding opportunities and how they can work for us
- Experience – understand what’s needed to build relationships with donors of all sizes and how to write a successful application
- Organisation – ability to research and apply for a number of funds for different projects and report back on outcomes
- Collaboration – work across our sites and partners to build a strong base for us to build from
- Be approachable and listen to ideas
- Maintain confidentiality
- Good people skills and ability to build relationships with our teams and users
- Ability to work well to external deadlines;
What do you get?
- Experience of building and handing over a successful funded Community Programme
- Supporting a small charity overcome the force of the pandemic
- Outstanding references (subject to performance) from a well connected, well respected operator.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.