Gym Receptionist / Gym Instructor
14th June 2022
Jubilee Hall Trust is an independent sports trust in central London that operates four fitness, health and sports centres and also delivers community programmes to build healthier communities.
This role will be a Reception & Service / Gym Instructor hybrid. As well as being the first point of contact for all individuals coming into the gym. You will have enthusiasm for excellent service delivery and desire to work in a stimulating results-driven organisation. You will also work in the gym with a passion to get people active and look to lead group exercise classes for our members.
Duties required of the role include:
- Answering incoming calls and enquiries
- Supporting your team in the operation of the gym
- Administration of payment transactions
- Collecting and relaying customer feedback
- Dealing effectively with customer complaints
- Delivery of the sales process including conducting In-reach and Outreach programmes
- Day to day gym operations including maintenance, member interactions and cleaning kit
- Booking and planning member induction
- Teaching group exercise classes
Some desirable characteristics for the role include:
- Excellent customer service
- Gym Instructor qualification
- Knowledge of computerised management system
- Good organisation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Competent level of MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of the Health and Fitness Industry
Jubilee Hall Trust is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants who, though may not possess all qualities from our list of criteria, are able to embody our five values (Passionate, Inclusive, Productive, Enterprising and Supportive) and display the potential to develop into an excellent Gym Receptionist.
We are a London Living Wage Employer, and we believe in developing all of our staff to be the best they can be. We have an excellent range of staff benefits including: free gym membership, interest-free travel loans, cycle-to-work scheme, childcare vouchers, health cash plan, additional leave for length of service and charity events, staff recruitment ‘bounty’, and travel costs for apprentices.
Check out www.thewestminstergym.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.