Personal Trainer – Self-Employed
17th August 2021
The Armoury are looking for a passionate, knowledgeable and approachable Personal Trainer to join on a self-employed basis.
If you are interested you will need to be self-motivated and relish the opportunity of being your own boss. If you feel you have what it takes and are successful with your application, you will be given the opportunity to turn your passion into a career in the affluent area of Hampstead for a competitive rental fee of £750 per month with no other hidden costs
Facilities at The Armoury include:
- Separate upstairs studio
- Group cycle studio
- “The Pit” – a functional area with punch and kick bags
- Resistance and cable equipment
- Strength & conditioning area with free weights & plate loaded machines
- Sledge track
- An abundance of cardio equipment
- Stretch area
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Recognised personal training qualification (Level 3 or equivalent)
- First Aid (minimum EFAAW)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong business acumen/commercial awareness and customer focus
The Armoury is extremely unique in many ways. For starters, we belong to a charitable trust, we are located in a one-of-a-kind space in an iconic building and we offer competitive monthly personal training fees. We therefore recommend that you come and see The Armoury for yourself and see what makes us different from the other gyms out there
Apply for this opportunity TODAY by emailing your CV to email@example.com and the club manager will contact you to discuss your application. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.