Coronavirus (Covid-19): Our gyms will start re-opening from Saturday 25th July
10th July 2000
Following the government’s announcement, we are able to start re-opening our gyms. Jubilee Hall in Covent Garden will be the first on Saturday 25th July, followed by The Armoury in Hampstead and The Colombo Centre in Southwark, both on Monday 27th July.
We have been busy ensuring that our premises are Covid-19 Response Approved, and we have also made some changes to how we are going to operate after feedback from members:
- All the gyms will be operating on a reduced timetable that varies from site to site. Jubilee Hall will be open Monday to Saturday, whereas the Armoury and Colombo Centre will be open Monday to Friday.
- We will be limiting the numbers at any one time to ensure distancing and hygiene procedures can be adhered t0.
- A reduced class timetable will be available with limited numbers and classes may only be joined if booked in advance.
- Toilets and lockers will be available at all sites, but there will be no changing facilities at The Armoury.
- Saunas, where normally available, will be closed.
- Towels will not be available.
Full details for opening and facilities for each other clubs can be seen here:
We will be fully compliant with the new guidelines for gyms issued by Public Health England. All staff will be fully trained on regular cleaning and ventilation protocols, capacity management and social distancing. Hand sanitiser and disinfectant sprays will be readily available. Floor markings and signage will help direct customers. Please help us to keep everybody safe and do not attend the gym if you are unwell.
We look forward to welcoming back our members very soon.